Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Next Steps (11360)

Good morning from the ICU.  Stacey has not officially cleared me for comment on social media--so this is me going rouge and posting this from my phone.

Thank you again for all the prayers.  I cannot believe how well things have gone thus far!  I was out of surgery earlier than expected and with the exception of coughing my pain has been controlled remarkably well.  Another praise is that in spite of only batrage of "the good stuff" I feel mostly lucid... Though in all fairness, after reading this you may judge differently....

I am off oxygen and have an awesome button for pain which has been utilized with great frequency.  I also have a few other pain meds by mouth which should help in the next steps.  Literal steps.  In thext few hours I am scheduled to stamd and walk!

Feels quite daunting, but we are so thankful for so many who's prayers have accomplished so much on our behalf thus far.  We ask for more and trust the goodness of our God that hears them.

More updates to come.

Jon Michael Moorehead

No comments:

Post a Comment